top of page

Petroleum Licence Information

If you own are are responsible for premises where petrol is stored and dispensed for re-sale,
then you will most likely be required to have a Petroleum Licence by your local council in order to

comply with The Petroleum (Consolidation) Act (Northern Ireland) 1929 

When you apply for a Petroleum Licence you will be asked for a range of certificates

and documents such as insurance details, plans, Mains Electrical Installation condition report  etc

This will also include a current Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Certificate


Depending on your premises type you may also have to submit the following

Fire Alarm Maintenance Certificate 

Emergency Lighting Maintenance Certificate

Current Fire Risk Assessment

We can help with all these items!

If your premises require an annual Petroleum 

Licence please get in touch and see how we can help!

We can help you with your Petroleum Licence requirements
please call

028417 54499

Newry Mourne Down Council.png
Armagh Banbridge Cragiavon.png
bottom of page